The kitchen is the hub of the modern home. Whether you are cooking, entertaining, working or relaxing, your countertops must be up to the task. Your kitchen countertops endure a lot of wear and tear so they need be practical, functional and durable but that doesn’t mean they can’t be pleasing to the eye as well.
McHale’s, your Newtown and Bucks County Kitchen remodeling experts, can help you strike that perfect balance between style, function and personal budget. From granite to corian and everything in between, we will work with you through every decision and ensure that you choose the best option for your needs.
- Granite: Granite countertops are beautiful, durable, easy to clean and highly resistant to heat, scratches and stains.
- Corian: Corian is one of the most versatile surfaces available today. Its nonporous surface is tough, stain resistant and comes in wide palette of colors.
- Silestone: Solid, bacteria resistant and hard as a rock, silestone perfectly blends beauty and easy maintenance.
- Wilsonart Laminate: Laminate countertops look great and are easy to care for – all at an affordable price.
- Meganite: Meganite boasts the classic visual appeal of real stone with none of its’ vulnerability to staining or damage.
- Ceramic Tile: Ceramic tile countertops are both heat and scratch resistant and come in a massive variety of colors and styles, making it a popular choice for those with a certain look in mind.
At McHale’s, we understand that the countertops are one of the most important parts of a kitchen remodeling
Areas We Service
- Fairless Hills
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fort Washington
- New Hope
- Washington Crossing
- Huntingdon Valley
- Willow Grove
- Lawrence Township