Even though remodels, for the most part, are fun and exciting, there are some tough decisions to be made. Such as: How do I choose what type of flooring to use in your kitchen. Well, at McHale’s – your local Newtown and Bucks County expert kitchen remodeling company – we want to make the decision easy: hardwood floors! If the thought of hardwood flooring never even crossed your mind, we hope it does now.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
- Longevity: With proper care, hardwood floors will last the lifetime of your home. Other types of flooring options may have to be switched out after a while, but wood floors, with little maintenance, will stick around for quite some time.
- Health benefits: Unlike carpeting, hardwood floors do not hold in contaminants or other debris that could be harmful to those in your family with allergies.
- Environmentally friendly: Hardwood floors are renewable and recyclable.
- Easy to maintain: To keep wood floors clean, a simple sweeping or vacuuming should do the trick.
- Increased home value: Would it surprise you to know that many homebuyers look specifically for hardwood floors in houses they want to purchase? It’s true! Hardwood is the most sought after flooring option.
- Distinction: Chances are, your kitchen won’t look like anyone else’s with the hundreds of wood varieties to choose from.
Why Choose McHales?
McHales, Inc. is a client-focused plumbing and electrical company that strives to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. John Sr. and Anna May McHale started the family business in 1950. Since that time we’ve provided our customers with prompt, dependable service at a reasonable cost. We use quality materials installed by skilled, courteous craftsman. Now we are into our Third Generation in the business and we are still following John Sr.’s very simple philosophy “We do what we say we’re going to do!”. That philosophy is still the backbone of the company today.
Are you ready to have hardwood floors installed in your kitchen? If so, call McHale’s today!